Friday, December 7, 2007

It's been a while...

Whew.
These past weeks have been somewhat stressful I think.

I had what I felt was a good observation.

I had a girl who I was afraid was moving toward suicide.

I had multiple IEP meetings that I felt went really well.

I had another moment with a German exchange student.

I've had three extra kids at my house every day after school.

That has been the clincher. I am surprised at how much of a difference that extra 30 minutes of picking up, dropping off, picking up caitlin, getting snacks, moderating arguments, cleaning up and everything else has drained me. Not having that normal time to myself (to do things like blogging) just really has caught up with me.

Today I am at home.

I rarely stay home. But today I am. I want to be sure it's peaceful and productive.

So I'm out!

No comments: