Monday, July 30, 2007

Alles neues!

WooHoo! We bought a new camcorder today. I am very excited about this because, aside from the home movie capabilities, I can now also use the video for class and have students really interact with video and do awesome fun things with using German as they "walk through" videos! I know it will be useful here in the U.S. for places like the zoo and grocery store... but how awesome will it be for "everyday life" stuff in Germany as well!! And this means that if I don't happen to get one for my classroom due to the SMART technology, that will be okay. I think I'm going to e-mail Al anyway... just to try for one.

Okay. I really need to finish my RoL... seriously. I plan on bringing my laptop to Anika's game tonight and doing a bunch of it there (hopefully).

alles gute!

No comments: