Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Class... On Tuesday?

Today we had a make-up session for our Master's program. It was so nice to hear from and see everyone! It was especially nice to be able to take the work and really get some good feedback. I had a bit of a breakdown and went to the bad place when I found out that my UbD was, in fact, not complete... it was complete enough for Mary Kay and Sara... but for Roger and Michele I have to make it "sub ready". That kind of stressed me out. I think it would be easy enough if it was all something I've taught before... but it's all new... so there is just SO much I have to create. Oh well... it will be beneficial because then I have nothing to worry about and/or plan... I can just enjoy the beginning of the year and really get the documentation and results scored/tallied in time. It will be nice.
It will be nice...
It will be nice...

Otherwise I still have work I need to get done on my RoL and Action Plan... and really think about the Perfect Classroom.

We had our picnic tonight and it was fantastic. It was at Lynn's house and it was so nice to meet and see everyone's family. Bryce had a great midget-beating story, and everything was just enjoyable. It was nice to see everyone and their loved ones in a different context... although the majority of people were quieter because they knew their spouses felt out of place and so they couldn't leave them!

Beautiful night. Good food. Great company.

I love my community.

No comments: