Saturday, July 28, 2007

Gearing up...

Slowly but surely my mind is gearing up for the school year, as is normal protocol for me in August. It seems to be taking one thing at a time in its process.
This year we have begun with the Speech Team. I think it all began with a $1 purchase I made at Target (woo-hoo for the dollar bin!). I bought a plastic expanding file that we can use to hold all of the pertinent information we need for tournaments. As one of the head coaches, I think it's important to empower people and just make sure we have the right tools to do what we do best effectively and efficiently. So this was step one... A plastic expanding file...Funny, huh?
But now my brain is beginning to move those gears again and, at times, really gets going into the thoughts of all that is speech. But I'm not pushing it... I want it to be a natural birth.

It's exciting.

No comments: