Monday, March 17, 2008

Decisions Made

Well, I think my decision is final.
I will not be going to the new school.

I have been vacillating about this for quite a while now... and I've been pulled both ways by many people (which, it does feel good to be "wanted")... but the premature politicking that has been happening bis jetzt doesn't bode well in my opinion. Not necessarily in reference to myself... but instead within the process as a whole, and I think it is something that I would be healthier to just stay out of. It's weird as I have been part of many committees as they planned the building in the beginning and met with the contractors and engineers and architechts and was, at first, very excited.

It's funny how people can change that.

Ah well, people will be people and life is life and I'm happy where I am... and they're talking about adding a debate team! Wow. It's earlier than I had hoped in my life, but it's definitely exciting!

1 comment:

Meanwhile, I keep dancing said...

Thank God! I've been trying not to pester you about it, since it made me sick every time I thought about it.