Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stress... Time to vent...

Like a pendulum swing, but without the timely notice, stressful days seem to swing in and out of my life in very grand fashion.

This afternoon became one of those grand stressful ones.

I was keeping things under control, had a few pots simmering in my mind, but my mental stovetop wasn't boiling over with too many pots. I had figured out the checks, I had written notes about tomorrow morning, I sat with Steve and took fastidious notes about the computer program, and I had set up (what I could of) my classes.
Then I began to help clean/sort out a bit of the speech closet... and Laura reminded me of so many things that I am now totally stressed. They were all important things and good things to collaborate about this weekend. However... now I'm stressed.
So now I'm thinking about those things and then I fear that I've forgotten about the things I had simmering prior. And all of that is stressing me out. Even (perhaps especially) the little things stress me out right now as I feel that my mind has surpassed that critical mass.

I'm going crazy.

Shawn is stressing out about his job, his resume, his income, and everything that follows along. So that's stressful, too. Ah well.

I've lost my train of thought... I need to go get supper made. And the house cleaned. And the guest bedroom prepared. Family is coming.

No comments: