Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Updates...

I got back from Omaha last night and hadn't had a chance to update this...
I am getting more and more excited for next year. Last week we found out that Rob Bach, former chemistry teacher, is going to be an assistant principal next year at Park!! I am very excited. I think it will have the most profound effect on Park to have our new administration and I am truly excited for what it will look like this year!
We were supposed to have a concept club meeting at Park tonight, but I checked on my room last night and realized that I don't have anything new in my room at this point! That is scary stuff. I know that they are looking at the beginning of the school year to be finished, but I didn't realize that it would be this close. Faith, Maria, Faith.
I got an e-mail from a woman whose nephew from Germany is staying with her for this school year and his primary language is German. He will be (hopefully) joining the German club and will be (hopefully) a great resource for me and my kids with German!
Grillfest is next Tuesday... I need to get some plans solidified!

No comments: