Monday, August 13, 2007

I can do it... I can do it...

So I've been reading some other blogs today, like Will Richardson's and Doug Noon's. I really seem to naturally magnetize toward those who are thoughtful and seemingly quietly philosophical. I like them.

So, of course, I've been reading them (and probably now typing this) in an effort to ignore all of the work I have to do. I have SOOO much to do... here's just a short list...

MASTER'S STUFF
  • RoL
  • AR Plan
  • Perfect Classroom
  • Backward Design: Sub ready
  • Ambiance stuff
  • 21 copies of 3 community building activities

PARK STUFF

  • Speech stuff: meet with the coaches, talk to Phil and Efe, think about the year ahead and begin to plan...
  • German Club: prep for Grillfest tomorrow! Check if there is a grill at Woodridge... buy the last things I need...
  • Planning: plan, plan, plan for school... get copies in and ready for copying

Wow... Okay... so the Planning can be put off and is, in part, taken care of with the work I'm doing for the Master's program... but the Grillfest is right in the VERY near future, and the Master's stuff is all so big that I need to be doing it big time for the whole rest of the week... even with everything else I'm doing this week. Okay.

I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

I will do this. I will do this. I will do this.

But first I'll plan supper.

No comments: